Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Craft - My Therapist

Recently, a friend's boyfriend's father became terminally ill. Another friend broke up with their boyfriend and another friend lost their job. Well, we all have some kind of unwanted drama in our lives!

Whenever life throws me a curve ball, I find myself creating whether it's editing my screenplay, sketching with my charcoals or starting a new mixed media image.

The point is, which I tell anyone with any kind of trouble, you need an outlet to channel all that unwanted energy ; a free therapist so to speak. You need something that no one can take away from you, something that you don't need anyone to do it with, something that gives you and only you satisfaction.

I've been through a lot of personal drama in my life, if is wasn't for my craft, I'm certain I would have perished.


My Craft, My Therapist

No comments: