Thursday, January 31, 2008

Building A Brand

logo2006 copy



Well, it's a new year and I have major plans and goals to achieve.

I've been working on my Brand Building Project which consist of putting my name out there. I'm planning an One Man Exhibit of all my work this year at various venues.

This past year, I designed and produced a line of fine-art Bookmarks (which did very well I might add).

My first Marketing Project for this upcoming year was to Produce, Promote and Distribute my line of fine-art T-shirts. My artwork is one of a kind, therefore, I figure, so must my T-shirts be. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED-I'm satisfied with the designs of the shirts, nonetheless, I'm still an artist who's never really satisfied.

I'm so thrilled that everyone is so excited about the T-shirts. So look out!


Thanks for your time,

tonyp

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Hey TonyP,
Tiara is logged in and showing me your web site. All I want to know is how come i have never been on one of your images???????
Love ya
Suzette